Another look at Grant Gustin’s Flash costume and even more commentary:
So now that we’ve gotten an even better look at Grant’s suit I have a few more things to say.
1) It is nice that we are getting a belt, although not quite the belt I expected. I think I was expecting something more traditional but this looks functional and practical enough.
2) The boots are going to take some getting used to. While I don’t mind red boots on The Flash, this combination of red and gold is definitely different and a tiny bit odd.
3) Again loving the fact that he can actually move in this suit as opposed to the John Wesley Shipp suit.
4) This pic brings to mind even more than before the motorcycle look with an athletic bent to it and it is a little too baggy for my taste. Again I understand wanting to make it look good in the real world but there is a bit of a fine line. Again I think I really have to see it in action before I make any more judgements.
5) I really want to see how the piping connects from the upper torso to the legs or if they do at all. It looks like the piping goes beneath the belt and kind of connects the two. I want to see the back of the suit and the sides.
I stand by my original statement: Arrow meets Amazing Spider-Man, meets Daredevil, which is not a bad thing.
Added a couple more pics courtesy of TouchofGrey37. Thanks ToG!
Daniel Thompson's imagining of Lupita Nyong'o as Storm has been tearing up my timeline today.
the spider-men by olivermoor
dave bardin’s aquaman. love.